Shining the spotlight on finding permanent staff
For any school or nursery, direct recruitment is a crucial part of developing and maintaining effective teams. Unfortunately, new opportunities, life changes, and population growth do mean that full-time or fixed-term roles do sometimes become vacant or available.
To help minimise the fuss and disruption of your setting, we have developed our permanent placement service. This fully managed solution helps you find the ideal candidate for your position, without you having to reallocate employees away from their daily routines.
How can we help?
As a specialist education and childcare recruitment company, we understand how important it is for you to have a pool of fully qualified candidates ready and waiting to fill your permanent and fixed-term direct contract roles.
As such, our permanent placement service aims to make sourcing candidates to interview as simple and as stress-free as possible. For a fixed rate, with no hidden charges, we are able to manage the whole process for you.
We’re able to supply full time or fixed-term candidates for:
- Infant Schools
- Junior Schools
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Special Educational Needs Schools
- Hospital Schools
What’s included in the service?
This whole process is fully managed by our highly experienced team of education recruitment specialists.
With decades of combined experience, they are able to evaluate which candidate would match your needs, and source alternative options if necessary. The process includes:
- Advertising roles across multiple platforms and channels
- Pre-screening and conducting initial interviews
- Searching our large database of registered candidates
- Carrying out Safeguarding and compliance checks, including:
- Three work-related references including most recent employer
- Prohibited Teacher List Checks
- Disqualification Declarations
- Comprehensive ID checks and Proof of Address
- Verification of Right to Work in the UK
- Verification of Qualifications
- QTS and Induction status checks
- The requirement to read and understand “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance and our Safeguarding policy
- Reviewing applicant CVs and establishing open communications
- Sending over CVs for you to review
- Organising interviews at a time that suits your availability
- Arrange feedback and follow up conversations
All this can be done and revisited if necessary, at no cost to you. The placement fee will only be charged when a job has been offered and accepted and you will receive an invoice on or after the official start date.
Put simply, we take on the role of recruitment within your school or nursery, freeing up your time to focus on the core of your work, supporting pupils during every stage of their development.
Zero-obligation, 12-week guarantee
We understand that sometimes a candidate might not be the exact match for your setting or your pupils and this is completely your decision, but we do recommend you to have flexibility when it comes to finding a candidate for those “hard to fill” roles.
We operate with a 12-week rebate guarantee if the candidate doesn’t work out, but since our consultants have extensive experience matching candidates with school and nurseries, we hope that this isn’t something you’ll need to use.
In summary, we want to ensure that you find the ideal member of staff to fill a permanent or fixed-term contract role, with as little disruption to your daily routines as possible.
To find out more about our permanent sourcing service or to get help filling a role in your own school or nursery, then get in touch with us today. Our dedicated team of consultants are always happy to speak about how this service could benefit you.
Simply call our offices on 01329 560600 or email us here. Remember, we do the hard work so you can focus on the education and wellbeing of your pupils.