Salary: £8.78 to £9.00 /hour
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Nursery Nurses to work on PART TIME TEMPORARY basis across a variety of day nurseries in the Havant area.
As a member of our supply team you can be offered as much, or as little work as you need each week, to suit your needs! We operate between the hours of 7.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday, 51 weeks a year and our candidates manage their own availability online, at the click of a button!
We work with a selection of lovely day nurseries ranging from private organisations to school based nurseries, including preschools. So, as long as you have experience of working with children aged 0-5 years we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties of Nursery Nurse
- As a member of our supply team you will be required to support the children in your care whilst following the nursery routines and policies as closely as possible
- Work closely with the nursery staff and follow their guidance ensuring that you ask questions if you are unsure about anything
- Assist with snack and lunch times in each setting
- Help to clean and tidy the settings, as required
- Have lots of fun with the children!
Qualifications and Skills of Nursery Nurse
- Ideally applicants will hold a qualification in Early Years Childcare, however this isn’t essential for supply work
- But we do insist that you have at least 6 months experience of working with children aged 0-5 years and you are enthusiastic about working in childcare.
- We pay £8.78 per hour
- We provide a free weekly payroll service
- We offer work in many settings that are easily accessible via public transport
- Candidates have the opportunity to return to the same nurseries (particularly if you request them as a preferred nursery) as this helps with continuity for the children and gives you the opportunity to become part of a team
About Simply Supply:
- We are a local Hampshire based independent business who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
- We work SOLELY with primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Hampshire, Southampton and Portsmouth
- Our dedicated and experienced Consultants are very specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
- We are preferred and recommended suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY.
Go to all jobs