Salary: £8.25 to £8.75 /hour
Are you a Level 3 Qualified Early Years Practitioner? Do you want to work for a ‘good’ Nursery setting whose aim is to provide the highest possible standards in childcare and education?
Due to expansion, our client is looking for 5 new practitioners to join their fantastic and passionate team.
Dependent on experience the nursery will pay between £8.25 – £8.75ph.
You will be expected to work 38 hours a week over 4 days with 1 day off each week.
- You will settle in and build strong relationship with new and current children and liaise with parents.
- Planning for specific areas within the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Looking after each individual child in your care and supporting their needs as best you can
- Building strong relationships with all children and their parents
- Working closely as part of a team
- Level 3 Early Years qualification is essential
- Minimum of 1 years experience working in Early Years is desirable, however all applications from qualified Nursery Nurses will be considered
- To be passionate and enjoy your role as an Early Years Practitioner
For further details, apply today and we will be in touch
Go to all jobs