Salary: £115.00 to £162.00 /day
- Simply Supply are currently working in partnership with a lovely school in Southampton, Hampshire who have two permanent teaching opportunities from September 2018 for qualified Primary Teachers to join their Key Stage 2 team.
- In order to be considered for this role you must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher status) and have current knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
- Applications from NQTs will also be considered however you must be willing to undertake full teaching responsibilities for this role
- Performance related pay
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will have full responsibilities as a Primary Teacher, including planning and preparation
- To make effective use of assessment and learning to ensure all pupils achieve the best possible progress
- Be reflective and committed to improving own performance
- Be, or aspire to be an outstanding practitioner
- You will be required to attend staff meetings and hold termly parents evenings
- Working closely with colleagues across the school, you will be required to deliver the highest standard of teaching and offer support to your pupils
Qualifications and Skills:
- Applicants must have a relevant teaching qualification (i.e. PGCE)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential for this role
- Previous Key Stage 2 experience is also essential
- Recent and up to date experience of teaching within a UK school / full access to and awareness of the UK curriculum
- The security of a permanent position from September 2018
- In return our client schools will offer ongoing support and personal development
- They will consider performance related pay – ranging from £115 per day
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY
Go to all jobs