Salary: £110.00 to £162.00 /day
We are actively recruiting experienced and qualified Maths Teachers (with QTS) to join our supply team and work with a variety of secondary schools in and around the Basingstoke, Hampshire area.
We can offer both daily supply bookings as well as longer term assignments in both LEA schools and academies across Basingstoke, Hampshire. We are also proud to be approved suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools so you should never be short of offers of work!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting pupils with their learning across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- We are keen to hear from specialist qualified Secondary teachers who are looking for part and full time hours, up to 5 days a week
- As a supply teacher, planning is not required unless you agree to cover a long term post with full teaching responsibilities; then performance related pay will be considered
- You will be required to follow schemes of work
- NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcome to apply
Qualifications and Skills
- Be able to teach Maths at GCSE level
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS
- Have at least 6 months recent secondary teaching experience in a UK classroom
- Ideally be a Maths specialist or have been recently teaching Maths within a secondary school
- Be friendly and open to new challenges
- We offer Secondary Teachers supply pay rates from £110 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
If you are shortlisted for this post you will be invited to an interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire for a face-to-face interview. We will require an enhanced DBS check and three references, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.
Go to all jobs