Salary: £290.00 to £325.00 /week
Are you a Support Worker or Learning Support Assistant in the Southampton area? Simply Supply are currently seeking SEN LSA’s and would love to hear from you.
- Specialist SEN Teaching Assistant’s
- Support to students with varying needs throughout the school day
- Be happy to attend school trips and day outings
- Provide personal care within a specialist nurturing environment
- Working with Teachers and other professionals to support students ongoing education
- School hours, various days a week (8:30am – 15:30pm)
- £10 per hour
- Calm, understanding and friendly personality
- Care experience
- You must be able to manage behaviour and help students focus on tasks
- Professional, nurturing and ‘can do’ approach
- Commitment and dependability within the workplace with ability to use your own initiative!
- An understanding of special education needs, mental health and/or physical disabilities.
Apply today for further details on the roles!
Go to all jobs