Salary: £122.00 to £170.00 /day
- Are you an enthusiastic SEN Teacher with Qualified Teacher status (QTS or QTLS) offering commitment to high quality learning?
- Are you looking for work local to Alton, Hampshire
- Do you have experience working with children with Autism & Asperger syndrome, Specific Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and other complex needs?
- We can offer both day to day supply opportunities, as well as long term contracts with local SEN schools
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are currently seeking experienced and qualified SEN Teachers (must hold QTS) to support local schools in the Alton & Bordon areas who cater for students with special educational needs including Autism & Asperger syndrome, Specific Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and other complex needs.
- As supply teacher you will be required to follow the set planning and routines
- Team Teach is an advantage
- We can offer both full and part time hours, and we also have opportunities for candidates who wish to work as a Learning Support Assistants in schools
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- The ideal candidates will have experience of teaching within similar SEN settings and have the ability to adapt their teaching styles to suit the needs of individual children
- Our clients are extremely passionate and offer very friendly and supportive environments to work within.
- We offer supply pay rates from £122 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
If you are shortlisted for this post you will be invited to an interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire for a face-to-face interview. We will require an enhanced DBS check and three references, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.
APPLY TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS
Go to all jobs