Salary: £110.00 to £120.00 /day
Qualified and experienced English Teachers (with QTS) are required for immediate starts working in secondary schools across North Hampshire including Basingstoke, Fleet, Hook and Farnborough.
Simply Supply would like to hear from qualified teachers with experience of teaching both English Language and English Literature to Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 pupils.
We also have LONG TERM contracts available.
These roles are to start immediately and we can offer both full and part time hours to suit your needs. We work with a large number of Secondary schools in these areas and can offer regular work to qualified Teachers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You must be able to teach English to GCSE level and be able to adapt your teaching skills to suit each school/class
- You will be a good team player with good behaviour management skills
- You will be an experienced English Teacher who can carry out engaging Language and Literature lessons
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK to be familiar with the current curriculum – up to Key Stage 4
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- We offer Secondary Teachers supply pay rates from £110 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
Go to all jobs