Salary: £119.00 to £162.00 /day
Science Teacher required for an immediate start in Farnborough (0.6 contract)
Simply Supply have an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Science Teacher to join a ‘Good’ secondary school in Farnborough. Covering a long-term absence this post is to start immediately and will be required through until May 2019.
This is a part time teaching role (0.6 contract) with full teaching responsibilities. NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply.
The school is achieving above the local authority average in mathematics therefore we are seeking individuals who can ensure that these excellent standards of teaching are maintained.
You must be able to teach Science to GCSE level and will be required to carry out the role of a permanent member of staff. For this reason we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher who is able to plan, prepare and carry out engaging lessons.
* Hold UK QTS
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK
* Be a Science specialist with a relevant teaching qualification
* Be friendly and open to new challenges
In return you can expect:
* Enthusiastic and respectful students
* Competitive rates of pay £119 – £162 per day
* To join a successful school
* To be part of a strong team of specialist staff
* Access to CPD and ongoing support
The successful candidate will be required to register with Simply Supply and undertake a new DBS (unless previously registered with the update service) and to provide a minimum of three professional references.