Salary: £110.00 to £162.00 /day
- We are currently recruiting qualified Primary teachers (with QTS) to work ON A SUPPLY BASIS with our lovely primary schools across the New Forest including Lymington, Sway, Hythe and Lyndhurst
- We can offer both on the day emergency supply bookings, as well as advance day to day supply opportunities, and we also have longer term contracts available with local primary schools across Hampshire.
- We do ask that as a supply teacher you show flexibility in your approach to teaching; whilst following the necessary planning and ensure that you carry out thorough marking at the end of the school day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are recruiting experienced and qualified Primary teachers to support local schools in the New Forest area including Lymington, Sway, Hythe and Lyndhurst
- We have opportunities across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- In terms of work available; we can offer as little as half a days’ supply a week, up to 5 days to suit your needs and requirements. This can be to cover emergency sickness, PPA, course cover and performance management reviews.
- Candidates must have Qualified Teacher status and have at least 6 months experience of teaching within a UK school
- You will have a thorough understanding of the current primary curriculum in UK schools
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants do need to have experience of teaching across either Early Years, Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
- You must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- It is essential that you follow the planning set by the school (unless you are asked to provide work) and ensure that you follow their marking policy at the end of the school day
- We offer supply pay rates from £110 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- No further commitment required
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
If you are shortlisted for this post you will be invited to an interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire for a face-to-face interview. We will require an enhanced DBS check and three references, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.
Go to all jobs