Salary: £75.00 to £90.00 /day
ARE YOU A GRADUATE OR ASPIRING TEACHER?
Simply Supply are seeking educated professional graduates and people with a passion for sport, education and teaching, who would be interested in teaching within local secondary and SEN schools across Hampshire. In particular, we have a current demand in the Portsmouth area.
We can also offer lots of work in other areas, including Cosham, Havant, Waterlooville, Petersfield, Fareham & Gosport.
Cover Supervisor Role:
- General supervision across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (ages 11-16 years)
- Both part-time and full-time hours available
- Short-term and long-term contracts on offer
- No marking or planning.
- Gain the teaching experience required when applying for Teacher Training Programmes
The successful Cover Supervisors will:
- Show a strong knowledge of P.E and ideally hold a coaching qualification
- Have good behaviour and classroom management skills
- Have dedication to class participation and development
- Hold strong interpersonal skill to communicate with pupils and staff
To be considered you must:
- Some experience of within a UK based secondary school is preferable.
- Be able to provide three professional references and be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate (child workforce only) or be willing to complete one.
In return Simply Supply can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant for support with your placements.
- One of the best pay rates in the market ranging from £75-£90 a day
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- Teaching assignments local to you.
- Opportunities to widen your teaching experiences.
Go to all jobs