Salary: £125.00 to £145.00 /day
PHSE Teacher sought for a part-time position starting on the 4th June 2018. This PHSE teaching position is based within an East Hampshire Secondary School and commutable from Portsmouth, Chichester, Waterlooville and Havant.
The role will include duties such as:
- Supporting pupils with their learning across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- We are keen to hear from specialist qualified PHSE teachers who are looking for part and full time hours, up to 5 days a week
- Plan, mark and manage student lessons and coursework
- NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcome to apply
- Also take on extra-curricular activities across the Key Stages
The successful applicant will:
- Hold UK QTS (Qualified Teacher status)
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK
- Be a PHSE specialist
- Be friendly and open to new challenges
Working for Simply Supply you can expect to receive the following:
- A fair and competitive salary based on your experience – ranging between £125 – £145 a day
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
- To join a successful school
- To be part of a strong team of specialist staff
At Simply Supply we are recognised for delivering fantastic customer service, listening to our clients and candidates needs and wants and making sure their needs and wants are met as much as possible.
APPLY TODAY for further details.
Go to all jobs