Salary: £25,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
- Simply Supply are working in partnership with a very busy day nursery for children aged 0-5 years in Petersfield, who have an opening for an experienced and qualified Nursery Manager, starting ASAP.
- You will be directly responsible for senior staff and Nursery Practitioners, whilst managing and overseeing the whole setting
- You will also be responsible for overseeing the suitable learning and play activities on a daily basis, ensuring that standards are being met by all of the staff in delivering a high quality of care to the children in the nursery.
Responsibilities for the role of Nursery Manager
- Working 40 hours a week, the shift pattern would vary between 7:15am-6:45pm Monday to Friday
- Manage all financial aspects of the nursery
- Promoting the Day Centre to the local community
- Managing the staff and delegating tasks to the team, as required
- Liaising and working closely with parents
Qualifications and experience required for the role of Nursery Manager
- Ideally hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (Early Years Management)
- Foundation Degree or HND in an Early Years subject
- Ideally candidates will have at least two years’ management experience
- Ability to work with multiple agencies
- Able to lead and manage a team
- Have up to date knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Have experience with Ofsted inspections and improving standards
Benefits of the job:
- Salary starting at £25,000 per annum
- Can be flexible in working hours – 40 hours between 7:15am-6:45pm, Monday to Friday
- Competitive holiday entitlement – 25 days plus bank holidays
For more details and to apply please get in touch today.
Go to all jobs