Salary: £110.00 to £162.00 /day
- We are actively recruiting experienced and qualified Maths Teachers (with QTS) to join our supply team and work with a variety of secondary schools in and around the Petersfield area.
- We can offer both daily supply bookings as well as longer term assignments in both LEA schools and academies in the Petersfield area
- We are also proud to be approved suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools so you should never be short of offers of work!
- Due to the nature of supply we will consider applications from all qualified Secondary Teachers, but in particular we currently have a huge demand for Maths specialists who have a passion to support the education and learning of pupils in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- However all other subjects will also be considered due to the nature of general cover supply requests.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting pupils with their learning across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- We are keen to hear from specialist qualified Secondary teachers who are looking for part and full time hours, up to 5 days a week
- As a supply teacher, planning is not required unless you agree to cover a long term post with full teaching responsibilities; then performance related pay will be considered
- You will be required to follow schemes of work
- NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcome to apply
Qualifications and Skills
- Be able to teach Maths at GCSE level
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS
- Have at least 6 months recent secondary teaching experience in a UK classroom
- Ideally be a Maths specialist or have been recently teaching Maths within a secondary school
- Be friendly and open to new challenges
- We offer Secondary Teachers supply pay rates from £110 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
If you are shortlisted for this post you will be invited to an interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire for a face-to-face interview. We will require an enhanced DBS check and three references, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.
Go to all jobs