Salary: £115.00 to £139.00 /day
- Simply Supply are actively recruiting an experienced and qualified Modern Foreign Languages Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school based in Fareham, Hampshire.
- We require candidates to have previous experience of teaching KS3 & KS4 French and Spanish lessons, to GCSE level and who can ensure that excellent standards of teaching are delivered and maintained.
- This is a long-term contract for the summer term. It is a full-time post to start immediately, or after the Easter break.
- Candidates MUST be qualified to teach in UK mainstream schools with QTS. In return you will be offered a daily pay rate starting from £115 and which is in keeping with your experience and the job requirements.
Teaching responsibilities including;
- Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims, varied tasks and materials, and learning outcomes;
- Support the school’s aims and objectives for teaching and learning;
- Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies;
- Take into account the differing needs of students and adapt teaching approaches to meet the behavioural, linguistic, and cultural challenges students may face;
- Support student-centred learning and autonomy at all times;
- Provide a positive role model for students, demonstrating and supporting the school’s positive behaviour management policies;
- Keep up-to-date and accurate records of student attendance, progress, attainment and conduct in line with departmental and school policy;
- Ensure that homework and other course work is marked and recorded accurately and punctually, to include effective learner feedback and guidance for improvement;
- Make a positive contribution to the efficient running of the Department, including attending meetings in the Academic Department as and when required;
- Set and mark examinations, report writing, mark book management and academic assessment;
Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants must have a relevant teaching qualification which allows you to teach in a UK mainstream classroom
- This qualification must be relevant to teach Modern Foreign Languages up to GCSE level
- Applicants MUST have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- At least 6 months UK based classroom experience
Benefits of the job:
- Contract position – no further commitment
- Working within Hampshire County Council Schools
- We can offer daily rates ranging between £115 – £139 a day, depending on experience and responsibilities
- Weekly payroll service and a secure online portal where you can manage your availability, process your timesheets and view your pay
About Simply Supply:
- We are a local Hampshire based independent business who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
- We work SOLELY with primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Hampshire, Southampton and Portsmouth
- Our dedicated and experienced Consultants are very specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
- We are preferred and recommended suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY
Go to all jobs