Salary: £110.00 to £162.00 /day
Simply Supply is the only independent specialist education and childcare recruitment agency based solely in Hampshire and we are currently recruiting qualified Primary teachers to work on a supply basis within our lovely client schools in and near to Basingstoke in Hampshire.
- We can offer Primary Teachers both day to day supply opportunities, as well as longer term contracts with local primary schools
- We offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work
- In terms of work available; we can offer Primary Teachers as little as half a days’ supply a week, up to 5 days to suit your needs. This can be to cover emergency sickness, PPA, course cover and performance management reviews.
- Primary Teachers must have Qualified Teacher status and have at least 6 months experience of teaching within a UK school so that you have a thorough understanding of the current curriculum
Responsibilities and Duties of Primary Teacher
- We are recruiting experienced and qualified Primary teachers to support local schools in and around Basingstoke, Hampshire
- We also work with other schools in nearby areas including Hook, Fleet, Farnborough & Winchester
- We have lots of opportunities for Primary Teachers to work across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Primary Teachers will be required to show flexibility in your approach to teaching whilst following the necessary planning and ensure that you carry out thorough marking at the end of the school day
Qualifications and Skills of Primary Teacher
- Primary Teachers must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- It is essential that as a Primary Teacher you follow the planning set by the school (unless you are asked to provide work) and ensure that you follow their marking policy at the end of the school day
- Work closely with the support staff and other colleagues in school
Benefits of the role
- We offer Primary Teachers supply pay rates from £110 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- No further commitment required
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
If you are shortlisted for this post you will be invited to an interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire for a face-to-face interview. We will require an enhanced DBS check and three references, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.
Go to all jobs