Salary: £8.00 to £8.50 /hour
- Simply Supply are currently working in partnership with a fantastic ‘outdoor’ early years setting in Petersfield, Hampshire and they have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Nursery Nurse to join their lovely team.
- This is a permanent position working 32 hours a week, 4 days a week – 51 weeks a year.
Qualifications and experience for the role of Nursery Nurse
- Ideal candidates MUST hold at least a Level 3 qualification in Early Years or Childcare and love being outdoors… putting your wellies and coat on!!
- After only a few months of being open, our nursery client was rewarded a ‘Good’ from Ofsted. The nursery itself provides a range of activities for preschool children with unlimited access to the great outdoors.
- Applicants must be confident and enthusiastic, enjoy being outdoors (as you are based outdoors all year round, whatever the weather) and you must have thorough knowledge and understanding of the Early Years curriculum.
Requirements for the role of Nursery Nurse
- Previous childcare experience is essential, ideally with preschool aged children and you must have excellent communication skills.
- The working hours are 8am-5.30pm, 4 days a week. Transport is ideal due to the location of the job.
- Salary range is dependant on experience and qualifications, starting at £8.00 per hour.
Apply today for further details on this permanent position.
Go to all jobs