Salary: £70.00 to £85.00 /day
Are you a RECENT GRADUATE OR ASPIRING TEACHER? Simply Supply are seeking educated professional graduates and people with a passion for education and teaching, who would be interested in teaching within schools in the Winchester area.
Cover Supervisors Role:
- General supervision across Key stage 3 & 4.
- Both part-time and full-time roles.
- Short-term and long-term contracts available.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- No marking or planning.
- Gain teaching experience needed when applying for Teacher Training Programmes
The Successful Cover Supervisors will:
- Show confidence across all key stages.
- Have exceptionally strong behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Have dedication to class participation and development.
- Hold strong interpersonal skill to communicate with pupils and staff.
To be Considered the Cover Supervisors must:
- Have proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Some experience in Secondary Education preferable.
- Be able to provide 3 working references, 2 of these being from the childcare/teaching industry.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate (child workforce only) or be willing to complete one.
Simply Supply Offer
- A dedicated consultant for support with your placements.
- One of the best pay rates in the market £70.00 – £85.00
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- Teaching assignments local to you.
- Client knowledge that is second to none.
- Opportunities to widen your teaching experiences.
After your application has been reviewed, we will contact you to arrange a time for you to attend an interview at our Fareham office. You will be required to provide us with 3 references, 2 of these being teaching or childcare related. If you do not have a DBS on the Update Service, then we can apply for another at a subsidised cost of £22.
Please apply TODAY for further information!
Go to all jobs