Salary: £115.00 to £162.00 /day
- We are actively recruiting experienced and qualified Maths Teachers (with QTS) to join our supply team and work with a variety of secondary schools in Hampshire.
- We can offer both daily supply bookings, as well as longer term assignments as a Maths Teacher in both LEA schools and academies across north Hampshire including Basingstoke, Alton, Bordon, Farnborough, Hook and Andover.
- We are proud to be approved suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools so we also have opportunities across the county.
- We will consider applications from all qualified Secondary Teachers, but in particular we currently have a huge demand for Maths Teachers who have a passion to support the education and learning of pupils in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As Maths Teacher you will support pupils with their learning across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- As a supply Maths Teacher, planning is not required unless you agree to cover a long term post with full teaching responsibilities; then performance related pay will be considered
- NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcome to apply
Qualifications and Skills
- Be able to teach Maths at GCSE level
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS
- Have at least 6 months recent secondary teaching experience in a UK classroom
- Contract position – no further commitment
- Working within Hampshire County Council Schools
- We can offer daily rates ranging between £115 – £162 a day depending on the role and responsibilities
- Weekly payroll service and a secure online portal where you can manage your availability, process your timesheets and view your pay
About Simply Supply:
- We are a local Hampshire based independent business who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
- We work SOLELY with primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Hampshire, Southampton and Portsmouth
- Our dedicated and experienced Consultants are very specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
- We are preferred and recommended suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY
Go to all jobs