Salary: £110.00 to £162.00 /day
Calling all qualified Secondary teachers who wish to work on a SUPPLY BASIS in the Dibden Purlieu area of Southampton.
We also have LONG TERM opportunities available for Secondary Teachers in local schools for the Summer and Autumn terms.
We’d like to hear from you if you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Secondary teacher wanting SUPPLY WORK.
About Simply Supply
- Simply Supply is the only independent specialist education and childcare recruitment agency based solely in Hampshire and we are currently recruiting Secondary Teachers of all subjects for immediate starts across the Hampshire region, including Southampton
- We can offer Secondary Teachers both day to day supply opportunities, as well as long term contracts with local secondary and SEN schools
- We offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work so we promise you will be pleased you contacted us!
Responsibilities and Duties of Secondary Teacher
- By working on a supply basis you get to step away from planning, assessments and other permanent teaching commitments but in return we ask that you follow the schemes of work and planning accurately and professionally, whilst working with their team of staff to support the pupils and deliver excellent standards of teaching.
- Applicants must have previous UK based classroom experience with full QTS and ideally have recent experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 pupils
- Secondary Teachers must have QTS or QTLS with good subject knowledge and will have a sound knowledge of the UK Education system and National Curriculum and be happy to follow the planning set by the school and follow their policies.
Qualifications and Skills
- 6 months recent experience working as a Secondary Teacher in Secondary schools in the UK
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- If you are overseas-qualified, the qualification must be confirmed as equivalent by UK NARIC
- Applications from NQT’s and Cover Supervisors are also welcome
- We offer Secondary Teachers supply pay rates from £110 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
If you are shortlisted for this post you will be invited to an interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire for a face-to-face interview. We will require an enhanced DBS check and three references, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.
Go to all jobs