Salary: £24,500.00 to £26,500.00 /year
Are you an experienced Practitioner within Childcare?
Are you looking for a step up into management?
Do you have experience of managing a small team for a year?
Simply Supply are urgently recruiting for a Nursery Deputy Manager to join an already established Childcare setting located in Andover.
This position would suit a team/room leader who is looking to take their next step into management.
You will be required to work shifts between 7:30am – 6:20pm Monday-Friday.
As a Deputy Manager:
- You will be both office and room based across the nursery.
- You must ensure that you are a role model to the staff team at all times.
- You must support the Nursery Manager to ensure that all safeguarding procedures are followed.
- You must support the Management Team to achieve an Outstanding OFSTED rating.
- You will be required to model excellent practice to perform to other staff and management.
- A minimum of a Level 3 Qualification within Childcare (Essential)
- Safeguarding Training (Essential)
- First Aid (Desirable)
- Food Hygiene (Desirable)
- Experience of managing a team of 3 staff or more for over 1 year.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS
- A genuine passion to work with children to help them reach their full potential.
- Salary between £24,500 – £26,500
- Bonus scheme linked to Nursery Performance
- On-Site Parking
- 28 days holiday including all bank holidays
- Free Cinema & Coffee
- Birthday Day Off!
- 50% Childcare Fee Discount
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme for Childcare
- Inclusive Nursery events
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Private medical/dental insurance
Reference ID: IND NU1
Go to all jobs