Salary: £110.00 to £164.00 /day
Simply Supply are pleased to be working with several primary schools in Andover, Hampshire who have full and part time requirements for qualified Primary Teachers with their QTS to work across different year groups in Key Stage 2. All of the positions are to start immediately and are required on a temporary, supply basis.
We would love to hear from qualified Teachers with current knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum. Applications from NQTs will also be considered.
About Simply Supply:
- We are a local Hampshire based independent business who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
- We work SOLELYwith primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Hampshire, Southampton and Portsmouth
- Our dedicated and experienced Consultants are very specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
- We are preferred and recommended suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will follow the set planning and ensure marking is completed at the end of the school day
- Work as part of the team, respecting the school and staff values and processes
- Deliver interesting and uplifting lessons to your pupils
- Represent Simply Supply with a professional and hard working approach
Qualifications and Skills:
- Applicants must have a relevant teaching qualification (i.e. PGCE)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential for this role
- Previous Key Stage 2 experience is desirable, although we also need KS1 and Early Years Teachers for other supply opportunities
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY.
Go to all jobs