Hedge End, Hampshire
Salary: £14,500.00 to £16,000.00 /year
- Simply Supply are working with a lovely day nursery in Hedge End, Southampton and they have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced and Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner to join their team
- If you have previous experience of working with children aged 0-5 years and are qualified with at least a Level 3 certificate in Childcare; then we’d like to hear from you.
- Their shift patterns vary between 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to work at least 32 hours a week.
- We would like to hear from experienced Nursery Practitioners who are passionate about working with and supporting young children at such a vital time in their early lives.
Responsibilities and Duties of Nursery Practitioner
- Be responsible for your own key group of children
- Ensure they are cared for and support their learning
- Manage and report on their observations and learning journeys
- Work as part of a close team
- Follow all policies and procedures as required
- Report to management on any concerns
Qualifications and Skills of Nursery Practitioner
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare (or equivalent)
- Previous childcare experience working with 0-5 year olds
- Have a good level of both written and verbal communication
- Ability to work as part of a close team
- Salary of £14,500 – £16,000 depending on skills and experience
- Ongoing support and training
For more details APPLY TODAY
Go to all jobs