Salary: £8.78 to £10.50 /hour
We are recruiting enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants (LSA) with special educational needs experience to work in specialist and dedicated schools in Fareham and Gosport.
We would like to hear from applicants with experience in supporting children or adults with varying disabilities including; Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Autism (ASD), Asperger syndrome, and/or Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD).
We can offer both day to day supply opportunities, as well as long term contracts with local SEN and mainstream schools. Applicants MUST have previous experience within a similar role in order to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are currently recruiting Learning Support Assistants to work within local SEN schools who cater for pupils with varying special educational needs
- Ideal candidates will have experience of supporting children or adults in a similar role and have necessary up to date training including Manual handling and Team Teach.
- You will support and take direction from the class teacher so you must work as part of a team
- You will be required to support pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or sometimes in small groups
- We offer supply pay rates between £8.78- £10.50 per hour
- Full and part time hours available
- Suitable applicants will be required to either undertake a new DBS or have a current DBS registered with the Update Service
- Applicants must also be able to provide a minimum of three professional references including your most recent employer (academic references can also be considered)
Please apply TODAY for more details.
Go to all jobs