Salary: £110.00 to £135.00 /day
We are currently recruiting qualified Primary teachers (with QTS) to work ON A SUPPLY BASISwith our lovely primary schools near to Fareham, Hampshire.
We can offer both on the day emergency supply bookings, as well as advance day to day supply opportunities, and we also have longer term contracts available with local primary schools across Hampshire.
We do ask that as a supply teacher you show flexibility in your approach to teaching; whilst following the necessary planning and ensure that you carry out thorough marking at the end of the school day.
Due to the nature of supply we can offer very flexible working; you can work as little as half a day a week to 5 full days. It is up to you!! But we do guarantee that we offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are recruiting experienced and qualified Primary teachers to support local schools in and around Fareham, Hampshire
- We have opportunities across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- In terms of work available; we can offer as little as half a days’ supply a week, up to 5 days to suit your needs and requirements. This can be to cover emergency sickness, PPA, course cover and performance management reviews.
- Candidates must have Qualified Teacher status and have at least 6 months experience of teaching within a UK school
- You will have a thorough understanding of the current primary curriculum in UK schools
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants do need to have experience of teaching across either Early Years, Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
- You must hold Qualified Teacher Status
- It is essential that you follow the planning set by the school (unless you are asked to provide work) and ensure that you follow their marking policy at the end of the school day
- Work closely with the support staff and other colleagues in school
- Support the needs of the pupils within your class
- Show flexibility in your approach to teaching and follow guidance from the school
- We offer supply pay rates from £110 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
- Online timesheets and booking system
- Update your availability at the click of a button
- Suitable applicants will be required to either undertake a new DBS or have a current DBS registered with the Update Service
- Applicants must also be able to provide a minimum of three professional references including your most recent employer (academic references can also be considered)
Please note we also have other supply opportunities available for experienced HLTAs, Learning Support Assistants, Teaching Assistants & Nursery Nurses all across Hampshire.
Go to all jobs