Salary: £110.00 to £162.00 /day
About the role of KS1 Primary teacher
Are you a trained and qualified Key Stage 1 Primary teacher with QTS? Are you looking to work on a SUPPLY BASIS in local schools across the Petersfield area?
We are currently seeking recruiting Primary teachers to support local infant and primary schools on a daily supply basis, as well as longer term cover including sickness, maternity leave, PPA and course cover.
You will be required to show flexibility in your approach to teaching and candidates must have Qualified Teacher status with at least 6 months experience of teaching within a UK school to have an understanding of the UK curriculum.
Requirements of the role of KS1 Primary teacher
- Applicants do need to have experience of teaching across either Early Years and/or Key Stage 1 (we also need KS2 specialists)
- You must hold Qualified Teacher Status
- It is essential that you follow the planning set by the school (unless you are asked to provide work) and ensure that you follow their marking policy at the end of the school day
Benefits of the role of KS1 Primary teacher
- We offer competitive pay rates ranging from £110 per day
- No long term commitment when working on supply
- Higher pay rates can be negotiated for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
About Simply Supply
- Simply Supply is the only independent specialist education and childcare recruitment agency based solely in Hampshire and we are currently recruiting qualified Primary teachers for immediate starts across Hampshire, Portsmouth and Southampton
- We are approved suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools and nurseries
- We can offer both day to day and longer term supply opportunities in local primary schools
Apply today for further details on these exciting opportunities.
Go to all jobs