Salary: £122.00 to £165.00 /day
Are you an enthusiastic SEN Teacher with qualified teacher status (QTS), offering commitment to high quality learning? Do you have experience working with children with Autism & Asperger syndrome, Specific Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and other complex needs?
About Simply Supply:
- Simply Supply is the only independent specialist education and childcare recruitment agency based solely in Hampshire and we are currently recruiting Special Educational Needs Teachers for immediate starts across the Hampshire region
- We can offer both day to day supply opportunities, as well as long term contracts with local SEN schools
- We offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work – you won’t be disappointed!
About the role of SEN Teacher:
- We are currently seeking experienced and qualified SEN Teachers (must hold QTS) to support local schools who cater for students with special educations needs including Autism & Asperger syndrome, Specific Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and other complex needs.
- As supply teacher you will be required to follow planning
- We can offer both full and part time hours, and we also have opportunities for candidates who wish to work as a Learning Support Assistants in schools
Requirements of SEN Teacher:
- Applicants must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- The ideal candidates will have experience of teaching within similar SEN settings and have the ability to adapt their teaching styles to suit the needs of individual children
- Our clients are extremely passionate and offer very friendly and supportive environments to work within.
Simply Supply are currently working with schools across the whole county including: Gosport, Fareham, Portsmouth, Havant, Petersfield, Bordon, Alton, Guildford, Farnham, Fleet, Farnborough, Hook, Basingstoke, Andover, Salisbury, Winchester, Southampton, Romsey, Totton and the New Forest.
Benefits of the job:
- We offer supply pay rates from £122.80 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
- Access to our secure online portal for timesheets and bookings
- Update your availability at the click of a button
- Suitable applicants will be required to either undertake a new DBS or have a current DBS registered with the Update Service
- Applicants must also be able to provide a minimum of three professional references including your most recent employer (academic references can also be considered
Please contact us today for further details or email your CV to our dedicated SEN Consultant
Go to all jobs