Salary: £119.00 to £162.00 /day
- Simply Supply are actively recruiting an experienced and qualified Teacher of Resistant Materials for a ‘GOOD’ Hampshire County Council secondary school in the New Forest.
- This is a short-term, part time contract to start in April 2018 until the end of the academic year. The position will be offered on a 0.6 contract; full teaching responsibilities will be expected.
- In return you will be offered a daily pay rate ranging between £119 – £162 per day; which is in keeping with your experience and job requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims, varied tasks and materials, and learning outcomes;
- Support the school’s aims and objectives for teaching and learning;
- Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies;
- Take into account the differing needs of students and adapt teaching approaches to meet the behavioural, linguistic, and cultural challenges students may face;
- Support student-centred learning and autonomy at all times;
- Provide a positive role model for students, demonstrating and supporting the school’s positive behaviour management policies;
- Know and meet the criteria of inspection bodies such as Ofsted and British Council;
Qualifications and skills
- At least 6 months RECENT experience working as a Teacher in Secondary Schools in the UK (familiar with the UK curriculum)
- Ideally you will hold a Resistant Materials teaching qualification
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- If you are overseas-qualified, the qualification must be confirmed as equivalent by UK NARIC
- Applications from NQT’s and Cover Supervisors are also welcome
Benefits of the job:
- Contract position – no further commitment required
- We can offer daily rates ranging between £119 – £162 a day, depending on experience and responsibilities
- Weekly payroll service and a secure online portal where you can manage your availability, process your timesheets and view your pay
About Simply Supply:
- We are a local Hampshire based independent business who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
- We work SOLELY with primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Hampshire, Southampton and Portsmouth
- Our dedicated and experienced Consultants are very specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
- We are preferred and recommended suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY
Go to all jobs