Salary: £110.00 to £162.00 /day
Calling all Secondary Teachers who wish to work on a supply basis in Hampshire.
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated secondary teacher wanting to support local schools? Do you want to have the option to step away from planning, assessments and other permanent teaching commitments?
Do you have QTS and experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 pupils?
If the answer is yes then get in touch today because we are currently recruiting qualified Secondary teachers with QTS to work on a supply basis supporting local schools in Hampshire, Portsmouth and Southampton.
About Simply Supply:
- Simply Supply is the only independent specialist education and childcare recruitment agency based solely in Hampshire and we are currently recruiting Secondary Teachers of all subjects for immediate starts across the Hampshire region
- We can offer both day to day supply opportunities, as well as long term contracts with local secondary and SEN schools
- We offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work – you won’t be disappointed!
Responsibilities and requirements
- Good subject knowledge
- Working to and having a sound knowledge of the UK Education system and National Curriculum
- At least 6 months recent experience working as a Teacher in Secondary Schools in the UK
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- If you are overseas-qualified, the qualification must be confirmed as equivalent by UK NARIC
- Applications from NQT’s and Cover Supervisors are also welcome
Benefits of working for Simply Supply:
- We offer supply pay rates from £110 – £162 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
- Online timesheets and booking system
Please contact us today for further details or email your CV to our dedicated Secondary Consultant.
Go to all jobs