Salary: £8.78 to £9.00 /hour
- Simply Supply are currently recruiting experienced Nursery Nurses for both daily and long-term supply needs in a variety of lovely day nurseries across the Fareham and Gosport area
- If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for flexible work we can most definitely help you
- We can also help if you are unqualified although you MUST have at least 6 months experience working with children aged 0-5 years
- We also have permanent job opportunities for qualified Nursery Nurses who hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Childcare or Early Years. Please ask for more details on these roles.
About Simply Supply
- Simply Supply is the only independent specialist education and childcare recruitment agency based solely in Hampshire
- We offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work
- Over the years we have developed and maintained many relationships with lovely Nurseries along the south coast who consistently use us for emergency cover.
Requirements of the role of Nursery Nurse
- We work with private and LEA managed day nurseries who require help on an emergency, day to day basis as well as advanced cover
- Most of our current pool of bank Nursery staff are working up to 5 days a week, subject to their own availability
- You can select preferred nurseries to work with, which helps for continuity with the children and gives you the opportunity to become part of their team, working in a familiar place!
We pay Nursery Nurses at least £8.78 per hour with a weekly payroll service and can offer work in settings that are easy to get to using public transport.
Benefits of the job:
- We offer supply pay rates from £8.78 per hour
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
If you are shortlisted for this post you will be invited to an interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire for a face-to-face interview. We will require an enhanced DBS check and three references, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.
Go to all jobs