Hedge End, Hampshire
Salary: £129.50 to £148.00 /week
Simply Supply is an independent, local specialist education and childcare recruitment business and we are very proud to be working with an ‘outstanding’ private day nursery in Hedge End, Hampshire who currently have an exciting opportunity for a Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
This is a permanent full time role to start immediately, working between 35 – 40 hours a week depending on the shift patterns.
Responsibilities in the role of Nursery Apprentice
- Assist with key worker responsibilities with a small group of children
- Maintaining learning and development journals
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for the children including changing and feeding
- You will be required to complete all of the necessary paperwork as an Apprentice within the expected time frames, as directed by your Training Assessor
- To meet the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to at all times
- Working closely as part of a team
Qualifications and experience required for the role of Nursery Apprentice
- A good standard of Secondary Education is required
- Ideally applicants will hold at least a NCFE / CACHE Level 2 Certificate for the Children’s and Young Peoples Workforce
Benefits of the job:
- A weekly wage of between £129.50 – £148 per week depending on the level of education
- Join a successful and supportive nursery team
- Have the full support of the senior staff and owners of the nursery who want to assist with your training and develop your childcare skills and ability
Apply TODAY to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Go to all jobs