Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant with experience of running a high volume desk?
- Do you consider yourself a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who places an emphasis on first class relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Would an opportunity to work for a well-established independent organisation appeal to you where you are more than just a number?
This could be the job for you.
- Simply Supply have a position available for a Recruitment Consultant to work within an already successful Division which requires a combination of account management and business development.
- It is essential that you have an in-depth knowledge of running a temporary recruitment desk, including advertising, pre-screening, interviewing, marketing, client visits, business development and working to targets.
- It is desirable that you either have a degree and/or REC Level 3 qualified with an understanding of the relevant recruitment agency legislation and good practice, as well as safeguarding.
- Shared on-call work will be required for one week in every seven and working hours will rotate between 7.00am-4.00pm, and 8.45am-5.45pm, Monday to Friday. A total of 40 hours per week with one-hour lunch.
- Generous uncapped monthly commission
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 30 days holiday per annum
- Opportunities for training
- Annual team building days and other company celebrations
This is a great opportunity to move into a niche role working with a highly experienced supportive team.
If you would like further information, or would like to be considered for this position then please apply today with your CV and a cover letter detailing your salary expectations
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Private medical/dental insurance
Reference ID: IND PR1
Go to all jobs