After School Club Leader
Simply Supply are the largest Independent Education Supply Agency on the Hampshire County Council Tender List.
We are currently representing an After School Club located in Southsea who are looking for an After School Club Leader to start with them as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for planning activities to facilitate the progress and development of the 26 child setting.
You will also take on full responsibility for administration and supervision of all of the Early Years Practitioners and Volunteers who support the After School Club.
This position is Part Time at 20 hours a week, Term Time Only and the hours are 2pm-6pm Monday-Friday.
Although this is a term time only position, the successful candidate will be paid over a 12 month period.
The successful candidate will have:
* A minimum of GCSE Grade C in English and Maths.
* A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent within childcare.
* An in date paediatric First Aid Certificate
* You must have good knowledge of the EYFS and a good understanding of Child Development and Behaviour.
* Knowledge of policies and procedures regarding Health & Safety, Safeguarding.
* Good communication skills, to be enthusiastic about creating fun-filled activities and a desire to provide a high standard of care for all children.
It is desirable for applicants to:
* Have a Food Hygiene Certificate
* Be computer literate
You must be a creative team player with lots of motivation and initiative! If you believe this role is for you, then please apply!
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £11 – £11.50 per hour
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljb2xlbC43Njc2NC44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →