Business Studies Teacher (0.6 contract)
Simply Supply are actively recruiting an experienced and qualified Teacher of Business Studies in North Hampshire to join a reputable school with a successful and supportive team. This is a part time role, working 3 days per week Tuesday to Thursday.
We would like to hear from qualified Business Studies Teachers’ with QTS, who can ensure that excellent standards of teaching are delivered and maintained throughout the department. Full teaching responsibilities will be required.
This part time role will start in April 2018 and requires no further commitment, unless desired. The school are willing to offer performance related pay ranging from £115-£162 per day.
Responsibilities of the role of Teacher of Business Studies
* Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims, varied tasks and materials, and learning outcomes;
* Support the school’s aims and objectives for teaching and learning;
* Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies;
* Take into account the differing needs of students and adapt teaching approaches to meet the behavioural, linguistic, and cultural challenges students may face;
* Support student-centred learning and autonomy at all times;
* Provide a positive role model for students, demonstrating and supporting the school’s positive behaviour management policies;
Qualifications and skills
* Teachers must hold their Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
* You must hold a relevant teaching qualification and be able to teach Geography in a UK secondary school
* Applicants must have recent classroom-based experience and be familiar with the UK curriculum
Benefits of working with Simply Supply:
* Established & professional agency specialising solely in the education sector in Hampshire
* Competitive rates of pay ranging between £115 – £162 per day
* Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools local to you
* Preferred suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
* Bespoke online management system – including online timesheets
If you are shortlisted for this position you will be required to register with Simply Supply in our offices in Fareham where you will have a face to face interview with our experienced Consultants; we will need to take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references, including your most recent employer.
We will also carry out the necessary pre-employment checks, including an up to date DBS check.
APPLY TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS ROLE
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: April 2018
Duration: One term
Pay: £115 – £162 per day
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.