Business Studies Teacher
Are you a Business Studies Teacher seeking a new opportunity within an easy commute of Andover, Basingstoke or Winchester?
We are seeking an experienced Business Studies Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ (with many outstanding qualities) semi-rural school. The school is achieving above the local authority average and is therefore seeking a colleague who can ensure that these standards of teaching are maintained.
This is a full-time position with full KS3 and KS4 teaching responsibilities. NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply.
The successful applicant for Business Studies Teacher will:
· Be able to teach Business Studies GCSE level and be able to incorporate ICT to enhance lessons and learning
· Have relevant experience of teaching to at least GCSE or equivalent level
· Excellent subject knowledge
· NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply
· Experience working as a Teacher in Secondary Schools in the UK
· If overseas-qualified the qualification confirmed by UK NARIC and sound knowledge of the UK
The Benefits of working as a Business Studies Teacher with Simply Supply:
- We offer good rates or pay (£110.00 – £176.00 per day), paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free Access to on-line over 25 training courses including safeguarding, autism awareness, exam invigilation and on-line safety in schools
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete time-sheet’s and receive directions all in one place!!
- Local opportunities
- An agency that looks after you
If you are a fully qualified teacher with UK QTS, an experienced class practitioner or hold relevant overseas training and want a more flexible approach to your work then please apply today to register with us
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a new DBS unless previously registered with the update service and provide a minimum of three academic references.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Simply Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Due to current circumstances, the interview process can be completed entirely over the phone, email and via video conferencing.
Please apply for the role below with your CV