CONTRACT – Teacher of Science (with QTS)
We have an opportunity for an experienced and qualified Science Teacher to work at a ‘good’ secondary school in Romsey, Hampshire. You woll join a well established science department and have experience of preparing and delivering excellent science lessons to your pupils.
This is a long-term contract, starting at the beginning of the Spring term and running through until the end of July 2018. The position is full time with full teaching responsibilities and you will be contracted to work directly with the school. Salary will be offered based on previous experience and job requirements ranging from £115 per day.
Teaching responsibilities including;
* Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims, varied tasks and materials, and learning outcomes;
* Support the school’s aims and objectives for teaching and learning;
* Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies;
* Take into account the differing needs of students and adapt teaching approaches to meet the behavioural, linguistic, and cultural challenges students may face;
* Support student-centred learning and autonomy at all times;
* Provide a positive role model for students, demonstrating and supporting the school’s positive behaviour management policies;
* Communicate with colleagues and students in a respectful and professional manner and uphold and demonstrate the school’s ethos and values at all times.
Applicants MUST hold QTS to be able to teach in mainstream schools and have recent and up to date experience of teaching the UK curriculum to secondary pupils. NQTs will be considered.
Requirements of Secondary Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* At least one years teaching experience with KS3 and KS4 in the any of the following subjects Science, Biology, Maths, Physics, Chemistry
You will be required to fully register with Simply Supply and we will take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references, including your most recent employer. We will also need to carry out an Enhanced DBS check.
Simply Supply can also offer daily supply work to ALL specialist Secondary Teachers paying a minimum of £110 per day. Please call for details.
To apply for this role please contact Abi Mcdowell, Education Consultant or apply today and we will be in touch.
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: January 2018
Duration: Two terms
Pay: £115 – £165 per day
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.