Deputy Nursery Manager
Are you a Room Leader looking to take a step up?
Are you currently a Deputy Manager looking to change settings?
Simply Supply are recruiting for Deputy Manager to work for a lovely Nursery Setting located in Caversham.
The Nursery have a real ‘family feel’ and due to internal growth and expansion are now looking for a Deputy Manager to join their already established team.
This role would be suitable for an existing deputy manager who is looking for a new challenge in a great environment, or an ambitious room leader who would like to work for an organisation who wants to invest in you and help you develop your career
As a Deputy Manager you must:
- Have a minimum of a level 3 in childcare
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years Nursery Leadership experience, potentially as a room leader
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Want to help grow and manage your team.
- Be prepared to help with CPD
- Competitive salary of £22,000-£24,000 per annum DOE
- Potential to continue on your studies by completing CPD courses and Level 5 & 6 qualifications.
- Workplace pension
Interviews will include an opportunity to stay and play with the children, as there will be a requirement to be ‘in numbers’ but there will not be any key worker responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity so please apply today!