Deputy Nursery Room Leader (Permanent)
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Deputy Nursery Room Leader
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Simply Supply are urgently recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Room Leader for a lovely Nursery setting located in Waterlooville.
The role of the deputy room leader is to support the room leader and act as room leader in their absence.
You will need to act as part of the management team and to ensure their department is being run to its full potential, ensuring a professional leadership approach and ensuring that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
Requirements of a Deputy Nursery Room Leader:
- Level 3 in Childcare (minimum)
- 2 years experience of working within a Nursery Setting
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Able to communicate well with children/parents and fellow members of staff
- Be an excellent role model
Role of a Deputy Nursery Room Leader:
- Be able to support your team and create a happy, secure and relaxing environment for all
- Manage the day to day running of your room in the room leaders absence
- To support management to ensure that safeguarding procedures are followed at all times
- To take responsibility alongside of management of the well-being of all children within your room
Benefits of joining the Nursery as a Deputy Nursery Room Leader:
- A FREE gym membership
- Monthly staff incentives such as £100 bonus for employee of the month.
- FREE Training Opportunities.
Please apply today with your CV