Deputy Nursery Room Leader – Southampton
Simply Supply are working with a family ran business who are due to open a purpose built, 100-place nursery setting in Southampton in early 2018 and they need experienced and qualified Nursery Practitioners to join their team.
They have opportunities for:
* Deputy Room Leader – £16500 – £20500
* Nursery Practitioners – from £15,600
As Deputy Room Leader you will be working alongside the Room Leader in providing a stimulating and safe environment, appropriate to the needs of individual children. We would like to hear from anyone with experience of working with children aged 0-5 years and a qualification in childcare.
Responsibilities of Deputy Room Leader will include:
* Working to and ensuring that all policies and procedures are being met and on occasion you will be responsible for running the room
* Supporting the nursery management team
* Develop nursery ethos
* Contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the nursery
This position requires someone who is dedicated and can confidently supervise and guide other members of staff whilst having the safety of the room and the children in your care as your main priority.
Ideally applicants will possess:
* Experience of previously working with children aged 0-5 years
* Supervisory experience is desirable
* Min of Cache Level 3 Diploma in Childcare (or equivalent)
These positions are full time, 40 hours a week between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday working on a shift basis.
In return you will receive a salary based on experience starting from £16,500 per annum PLUS staff cash incentives and free gym membership.
Please call us today for more details and speak to Sally Swann or Sonia Watton.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £16500 – £20500 per annum