Design Technology Teacher
Are you a DT Teacher looking for a reduced working week?
Simply Supply are pleased to be recruiting for an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ school in the Eastleigh area. They are recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher who is confident teaching KS4 Food Tech and Textiles lessons as well as teaching other DT subjects to KS3 students.
The department is well run and supportive, the ethos of the school is also very inclusive.
This role will be to start ASAP to cover a maternity leave at least until the end of the academic year.
They are looking for someone to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.
Pay rate is £130-£150 per day.
Applicants will have
- A relevant teaching qualification and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- If you are overseas-qualified, the qualification must be confirmed as equivalent by UK NARIC
- Recent experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 pupils
- At least 6 months experience of working in a secondary school in the UK to be familiar with the current curriculum
- Access to FREE Online CPD
- Reduced time table working only 4 days a week
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Weekly payroll
- Bespoke online portal
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for interview to our offices in Fareham and we will carry out an Enhanced DBS check or Update Service check and you must be able to provide three references.
Please apply TODAY for more information!