English Teacher – Key Stage 3 & 4
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Simply Supply are recruiting qualified English Teachers on behalf of secondary schools in Basingstoke and Farnborough, Hampshire.
We are looking for qualified Teachers of English who have experience of delivering current and up to date lessons to both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students studying both English Literature and English Language.
The role would suit individuals who are looking to step away from the responsibilities of a permanent teaching role but still want to make a difference as a teacher; or those who are just looking for fixed terms contracts within a variety of schools across North Hampshire including Basingstoke, Farnborough and Fleet.
Candidates will be required to work closely in partnership with Teaching Assistants and other members of the English department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils within the school.
Candidates will be responsible for:
* Delivery of engaging lessons
* Assessment of pupils
* Writing teacher hand overs
* Take direction of teaching assistants/learning support
* Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
Candidates must have their Qualified Teacher Status or QTLS, and have recent experience of teaching English in UK secondary schools.
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are also very welcome.
Simply Supply is an approved and recommended supplier to Hampshire County Council schools and we work with a vast number of local schools helping with day to day cover but also offering longer term contracts. We are always recruiting secondary, primary and SEN teachers for other supply roles across Hampshire.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SIMPLY SUPPLY:
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and professional reference checks. Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) will also be required in line with our stringent safeguarding policies.
* You must have a legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 2 terms
Pay: £115 – £170 per day