Forest School Nursery Nurse
Website Simply Supply
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Forest School Nursery Nurse required at a fantastic Nursery located in Petersfield.
The Nursery have access to a farm as well as an edible garden, which allows the children to learn and explore in a unique outdoor setting.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be working various shifts between 7am-7pm to a max of 39 hours per week.
The Nursery offer care to children aged between 3 months and 5 years and are open 51 weeks of the year.
The salary for this role is up to £22,613 dependent on experience and qualifications.
As a Nursery Nurse you will be expected to:
- Have your own key children
- Run engaging activities
- Have the ability to work with parents and to encourage their involvement.
- Due to the current environment, you will be working with bubbles of children.
To be successful with your application for a Nursery Nurse you must have:
- A minimum of a level 2 qualification within Childcare and the commitment to work towards a Level 3 within Childcare whilst working at the setting.
- Sound understanding of the EYFS as well as the understanding of child development and of children’s needs.
- Be willing to pop on your coat, hat and welly boots on to learn outside with the children!
- Be willing to be flexible with the current Covid-19 climate.
This role is to start ASAP.
Apply today for more information!