Forest School Practitioner (permanent)
Website Simply Supply Ltd
Education and Childcare
Position: Forest School Practitioner
Location: Petersfield, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £22,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Start Date: September 2021
About the role of Forest School Practitioner:
In this unique outdoor setting you will join a very small but well established team who offer an amazing outdoor learning environment, allowing children to learn and explore in such a fun and educational way.
Set across stunning farm and woodland, using both private and public areas accessed by all of their children, their unique setting offers a wealth of opportunities for children, from pond dipping, tree climbing, and mud sliding to nurturing their vegetable garden and playing in their woodland den.
Their ethos is based upon the Forest School Association’s six guiding principles as agreed by the Forest School community. Their aim is to:
- Inspire children to want to learn more
- Instigate opportunities for children to learn new skills
- Help every child feel confident in themselves
As Forest School Practitioner, applicants must have:
- Level 3 qualification in Childcare, or at least a Level 2 with a willingness to work towards Level 3
- Recent experience and understanding of the EYFS
- Ideally some experience in or a real passion to work within a Forest School setting
- The desire to work outdoors as you will be based outdoors in all weathers!
- Be willing to be flexible with the current Covid-19 climate
In return you will receive a competitive salary, working within a really supportive team. You will also receive 28 days holiday and Health Assurance.
Please apply today with your CV.