Graduates for Cover Supervisor Roles
Website Simply Supply
Education and Childcare Recruitment
COVER SUPERVISORS / ASPIRING TEACHERS in Southampton & Winchester!
ARE YOU A GRADUATE OR ASPIRING TEACHER?
Simply Supply are seeking confident and professional graduates with a passion for education and teaching, who wish to work in local schools. £70 – £90 per day.
Cover Supervisors Role:
- General supervision across subjects and key stages
- Both part-time and full-time roles.
- Short-term and long-term contracts available.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- No marking or planning.
- Gain teaching experience needed when applying for Teacher Training Programmes
The Successful Cover Supervisors will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have dedication to class participation and development.
- Hold strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with pupils and school staff.
To be Considered the Cover Supervisors must:
- Have proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (child workforce only) or be willing to complete one.
- Be able to obtain 3 employment/academic references, 2 being childcare related
Simply Supply can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant for support with your placements.
- One of the best pay rates in the market.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- Teaching assignments local to you.
- Client knowledge
- Opportunities to widen your teaching experience