Are you a recent graduate who has qualified with a degree 2:1 or above?
Are you looking to potentially get into teaching?
Then you are exactly what we’re looking for in a Graduate Unqualified Teacher!
If you’ve considered teaching as a career, and you’re now looking for a route in, then working as an unqualified teacher could be the perfect for you.
- Hands-on experience as an Unqualified Teacher
- You’ll develop your knowledge of various subjects
- You gain knowledge of the National British curriculum
- You’ll confirm your desire to be a qualified teacher!
Simply Supply are urgently recruiting for Graduate Unqualified Teachers to cover various lessons within Secondary Schools across Hampshire.
For this you don’t need to be a qualified teacher but you must:
- Have achieved a 2:1 or above in your degree!
- Be extremely confident and enthusiastic. We’re looking for individuals who can take control of a class of up to 30 students aged between 11-16.
- Have previous experience of taking a group of students (adult or child). Whether that be within a school environment, sports coaching, drama lessons or the military.
- Be flexible. We’re looking for Graduate Unqualified Teachers who can flexibly work a minimum of 2 days a week.
- Have experience of working with secondary age students (desirable)
Benefits of working for Simply Supply as an Graduate Unqualified Teacher:
- Competitive pay rates of £70-£90pd DOE
- Weekly pay with a free payroll service
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- Your own bespoke online portal where you can update your availability from a touch of a button.
- FREE online CPD.
If you’re interested, please apply today!