Website Simply Supply
Education and Childcare Recruitment
Salary: £131.87 – £176.00 / day
Hours: Full Time
Duration: March/April 2021 – July 2021
Humanities Teacher urgently required with teaching experience in History, Geography, PHSE or R.E for a large comprehensive school in Andover and within an easy commute of Salisbury, Basingstoke and Winchester. This is a full teaching role with responsibility for planning, marking, reporting etc. Paid to job scale.
You will need to be passionate about Humanities with the communication skills to engage students with this broad fascinating and broad subject. You will have the opportunity to work within a small friendly and supportive team and with pupils who conduct themselves well.
Requirements of a Humanities Teacher:
· A degree in Humanities related subject
· Candidates should hold Qualified Teacher Status/ QTLS or equivalent and have experience teaching in UK secondary schools.
· High standards of professionalism
The Benefits of working as a Humanities Teacher with Simply Supply
- We offer good rates or pay (£131.87 – £176.00 per day), paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Free Access to on-line over 25 training courses including safeguarding, autism awareness, exam invigilation and on-line safety in schools
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete time-sheets and receive directions all in one place!!
- Local opportunities
Please apply today with your CV