Junior Recruitment Consultant
Are you experienced in account management, sales or customer services and ready for a new challenge? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment that is highly rewarding? If so, we are looking for an individual like you to join our recruitment team in Fareham, Hampshire.
Simply Supply are a well established independent recruitment agency with an enviable reputation within the education sector throughout Hampshire. Our Head Office is located in Cams Hall Estate.
About the Role:
Due to expansion we have a great opportunity for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful team in Cams Hall. This is an entry level role and will suit an individual that has a background in customer services, sales, retail management or a graduate.
You will be supporting a senior consultant and play a pivotal role in our company’s next stage of growth.
Managing a warm desk, the Junior Recruitment Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain a steady flow of candidates available for temp and perm bookings
- Support the Senior Consultant in identifying candidates and filling bookings
- Register potential candidates ensuring appropriate paperwork is completed.
- Establish and develop relationships with current clients
- Gain leads/referrals for potential business opportunities
- Make speculative calls to new clients
- Attend client visits
- Ensure the database is maintained effectively
- Shared on-call work will be required for one week in every seven and working hours will rotate between 7.00am-4.00pm and 8.45am-5.45pm, Monday to Friday. A total of 40 hours per week with one-hour lunch
You will be:
- A natural communicator with high standards in the provision of customer care.
- Able to work effectively in a busy, motivated office especially through term times.
- Enjoy face to face and telephone based communications.
- Be career driven, able to multi-task and determined.
- An eye for detail is essential due to the processes required within an education environment.
Full training and support will be provided.
Full driving licence and transport essential.
Salary – £20-£25K plus commission
Up to 30 days holiday p/a
Team Building Days
If you would like further information, or be considered for this position, then please apply, with your CV.