Salary: £110 – £160/day
Hours: Full Time – Long term contract
Simply Supply are actively seeking a Maths Teacher to join a lovely school based in Basingstoke. The school is achieving above the local authority average in Mathematics. Therefore, we are seeking individuals who can ensure that these excellent standards of teaching are maintained.
This is a long-term contract with a full teaching timetable and responsibilities.
There will also be the opportunity to apply for a permanent contact for the right candidate.
Benefits of being a Maths Teacher with Simply Supply
- We offer good rates of pay (110.00-£160.00 per day), paid weekly
- No costly Umbrella companies. Get paid via PAYE
- Complete control over the days that you wish to work. Manage your own diary
- Free Access to on-line over 25 training courses including safeguarding, autism awareness, exam invigilation and on-line safety in schools
- An industry leading online portal and app, which allows you to see and accept bookings as they come in, update your calendar, complete time-sheet’s and receive directions all in one place!!
- Local opportunities
- An agency that looks after you
Responsibilities of being a Maths Teacher:
- Be able to teach Maths to GCSE level and will be required to carry out the role of a permanent member of staff.
- For this reason we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher who is able to plan, prepare and carry out engaging lessons.
- Hold QTS.
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
- Be a Maths specialist.
- Be friendly and open to new challenges
- If overseas-qualified the qualification confirmed by UK NARIC and sound knowledge of the UK Education system and National Curriculum
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a new DBS unless previously registered with the update service and to provide a minimum of three academic references.
Apply today for further information