MFL Teacher (French and Spanish)
Simply Supply are actively recruiting an experienced and qualified Modern Foreign Languages Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school based in Fareham, Hampshire.
We require candidates to have previous experience of teaching KS3 & KS4 French and Spanish lessons, to GCSE level and who can ensure that excellent standards of teaching are delivered and maintained.
This is a long-term contract for the summer term. It is a full-time post to start immediately, or after the Easter break.
Candidates MUST be qualified to teach in UK mainstream schools with QTS. In return you will be offered a daily pay rate starting from £115 and which is in keeping with your experience and the job requirements.
Teaching responsibilities including;
* Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims, varied tasks and materials, and learning outcomes;
* Support the school’s aims and objectives for teaching and learning;
* Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies;
* Take into account the differing needs of students and adapt teaching approaches to meet the behavioural, linguistic, and cultural challenges students may face;
* Support student-centred learning and autonomy at all times;
* Provide a positive role model for students, demonstrating and supporting the school’s positive behaviour management policies;
* Keep up-to-date and accurate records of student attendance, progress, attainment and conduct in line with departmental and school policy;
* Ensure that homework and other course work is marked and recorded accurately and punctually, to include effective learner feedback and guidance for improvement;
* Make a positive contribution to the efficient running of the Department, including attending meetings in the Academic Department as and when required;
* Set and mark examinations, report writing, mark book management and academic assessment;
Qualifications and Experience:
* Applicants must have a relevant teaching qualification which allows you to teach in a UK mainstream classroom
* This qualification must be relevant to teach Modern Foreign Languages up to GCSE level
* Applicants MUST have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
* At least 6 months UK based classroom experience
Benefits of the job:
* Contract position – no further commitment
* Working within Hampshire County Council Schools
* We can offer daily rates ranging between £115 – £139 a day, depending on experience and responsibilities
* Weekly payroll service and a secure online portal where you can manage your availability, process your timesheets and view your pay
About Simply Supply:
* We are a local Hampshire based independent business who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
* We work SOLELY with primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Hampshire, Southampton and Portsmouth
* Our dedicated and experienced Consultants are very specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
* We are preferred and recommended suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
If you are successfully shortlisted for this role you will be asked to attend a registration interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire and we will need to take up a minimum of three references (including your most recent employer) Academic references will also be considered.
For more details on this post please APPLY TODAY
Job Type: Temporary – Short Term
Start Date: March 2018
Duration: 4 months
Pay: £115 – £139 per day
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=QWJpTS4xMTE0Mi44NTAzQHNpbXBseXN1cC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →