MFL Teacher (maternity cover)
Simply Supply are actively seeking an experienced Modern Foreign Languages Teacher in the Liss / Petersfield area to join an Outstanding School within a hugely successful MLF department. We are seeking an MFL Teacher who can ensure that excellent standards of teaching are maintained.
This is a long term, full-time maternity cover contract starting in January/February 2018. You will be offered a daily pay rate, which is in keeping with your experience and the job requirements (£119.67 – £162.11).
Teaching responsibilities including;
* Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims, varied tasks and materials, and learning outcomes;
* Support the school’s aims and objectives for teaching and learning;
* Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies;
* Take into account the differing needs of students and adapt teaching approaches to meet the behavioural, linguistic, and cultural challenges students may face;
* Support student-centred learning and autonomy at all times;
* Provide a positive role model for students, demonstrating and supporting the school’s positive behaviour management policies;
* Keep up-to-date and accurate records of student attendance, progress, attainment and conduct in line with departmental and school policy;
* Ensure that homework and other course work is marked and recorded accurately and punctually, to include effective learner feedback and guidance for improvement;
* Make a positive contribution to the efficient running of the Department, including attending meetings in the Academic Department as and when required;
* Set and mark examinations, report writing, mark book management and academic assessment;
* Keep work areas tidy and well-organised, and leave classrooms clean, neat and secure;
* Communicate with colleagues and students in a respectful and professional manner and uphold and demonstrate the school’s ethos and values at all times.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a new DBS unless previously registered with the update service and to provide a minimum of three academic references. For further information and to apply, please contact Abi M at Simply Supply.
At Simply Supply we are recognised for delivering fantastic customer service, listening to our clients and candidates needs and wants and making sure their needs and wants are met as much as possible.
Job Type: Temporary – Long Term
Start Date: January 2018
Duration: 9 months
Pay: £119.67 – £162.11 per day
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.